Plant Success Granular is a mycorrhizal granular inoculum consists of 13 carefully selected species of endomycorrhizae, ectomycorrhizae and trichoderma fungal species. In nature, about 90% of the world’s plant species form mycorrhiza with these beneficial endomycorrhizal and ectomycorrhizal fungi. Working together, beneficial mycorrhizal fungi and trichoderma expand into the surrounding soil and greatly increase the root’s ability to absorb water, nutrients, and, and improve yields.
- Reduces drought stress, water and fertilizer needs
- Increases flowering, fruiting, water and nutrient storage and uptake
- Increases root growth
- Promotes extensive root system
- Promotes soil structure and plant establishment
- Use as a top dress fertilizer