32oz. Concentrate in a high quality, hose end sprayer for reliable application:
- This hose end sprayer is calibrated to apply the product at 1oz per gallon of water.
- This is a quality hose end sprayer that eliminates the guess work of how much product is being used!
Calcium is an essential plant nutrient. It has many roles.
“Calcium perhaps plays more roles in the overall health of both the plant and the soil than any other nutrient.” – Dr. Albrecht
- A cost effective and quick acting soil pH buffer and micronutrient mix that helps plants thrive by improving major nutrient uptake and providing the essential ingredients for increased photosynthesis.
- Participates in metabolic processes of other nutrients uptake.
- Promotes proper plant cell elongation.
- Strengthen cell wall structure – calcium is an essential part of plant cell wall. It forms calcium pectate compounds which give stability to cell walls and bind cells together.
- Participates in enzymatic and hormonal processes.
- Helps in protecting the plant against heat stress – calcium improves stomata function and participates in induction of heat shock proteins.
- Helps in protecting the plant against diseases – numerous fungi and bacteria secret enzymes which impair plant cell wall. Stronger Cell walls, induced by calcium, can avoid the invasion.
- Because calcium does not relocate in the plant, a soluble source of calcium applied throughout the growing season is preferred
This product contains NO animal manures of municipal offal. It is pathogen free and non-phyto-toxic.
USDA National Organic Program Compliant.