Calcium is an essential plant nutrient. It has many roles.
- A cost effective and quick acting soil pH buffer and micronutrient mix that helps plants thrive by improving major nutrient uptake and providing the essential ingredients for increased photosynthesis.
- Participates in metabolic processes of other nutrients uptake.
- Promotes proper plant cell elongation.
- Strengthen cell wall structure – calcium is an essential part of plant cell wall. It forms calcium pectate compounds which give stability to cell walls and bind cells together.
- Participates in enzymatic and hormonal processes.
- Helps in protecting the plant against heat stress – calcium improves stomata function and participates in induction of heat shock proteins.
- Helps in protecting the plant against diseases – numerous fungi and bacteria secret enzymes which impair plant cell wall. Stronger Cell walls, induced by calcium, can avoid the invasion.
- Because calcium does not relocate in the plant, a soluble source of calcium applied throughout the growing season is preferred
NON PLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS
- Calcium 3.00%
- Iron 1.00%
- Calcium Organic Acids
- Ferrous Organic Acids
- Fulvic acid
- Citric Acid
This product contains NO animal manures of municipal offal. It is pathogen free and non-phyto-toxic.
USDA National Organic Program Compliant.